At American Board for Transplant Certification (ABTC), we encourage community engagement on our social media pages. We do not pre-moderate comments and welcome your questions, comments and opinions. We do, however, reserve the right to delete or censor comments that meet the following criteria:
- violates an individual’s medical privacy (either the commenter or someone else) by sharing personal patient information or protected health information of any kind
- is abusive, violent or patently offensive
- contains ad-hominem attacks
- promotes hate of any kind
- uses foul, profane or derogatory language
- contains solicitations for other websites or spam
- is reported as abuse
- is off-topic
- is posted using an alias or pseudonym
Please remember, comments published on social media are public. The views and opinions expressed in comments on social media are strictly those of the individual commenter(s) and in no way represent the views and opinions of ABTC. We assume no liability for the information therein and extend no implied or expressed warranty or guarantee of accuracy.
While we will do our best to respond to most comments, we cannot reply to every comment, particularly those that deal with individual medical cases and issues.
We thank you for your interest in ABTC and look forward to an ongoing discussion about what’s important to you.